The Institute of Export & International Trade's 'Export Control Helpline' provides help for any export or import control or trade sanction query including:
- Export control regulations
- Import control regulations
- US regulations, especially ITAR and EAR
- Trade sanctions
- Screening: personnel, consignees, end-users and end use
- Shipment and transfer controls
Members of the IOE&IT Export Control Profession can access the Helpline for free as part of their membership.
Members can CLICK HERE to access the helpline (you will need to be signed in)
Use of the helpline is subject to our terms and conditions.