The Export Control Profession offers the following benefits:
- Obtain professional recognition through designatory letters awarded for a rigorously accredited combination of experience and qualifications;
- Gain professional and career development through a combination of qualifications and Continuous Professional Development options;
- Obtain authoritative expert advice and guidance from a network of export control professionals;
- Keep up-to-date with latest developments in export controls and sanctions through a range of regular and occasional communications and publications;
- Connect with and share information with other export control professionals at local, regional, national and international forums.
In addition to your employees enjoying the benefits above, you will:
- Be assured of the qualifications and standards of skills of your staff;
- Reduce the risks of non-compliance and the associated costs of fines and other sanctions;
- Reduce the costs of compliance by adopting industry-standard processes;
Obtain authoritative expert advice and guidance from a network of export control professionals;
- Have access to a pool of accredited export control specialists for employment.