The customs landscape is facing major upheaval and the 2019 Customs Compliance conference is the must attend event of the year.
This program is essential for all UK companies to learn the new process and strengthen their customs compliance program.
During this conference, you will have the opportunity to network with your counterparts to discuss your customs challenges.
- POST EU Exit: The Treatment of UK and EU Goods Across your Cross-Border Supply Chain
- HMRC’s Expectations of Customs Compliance: Inside Look into Customs Audits and Penalties
- E-Commerce and Impact of Import VAT Deductions: What is Exempt and What are You Required to Declare?
- Trade Agreements: Increasing Take Up of Preference Arrangements by UK Traders
- Regulatory Compliance Do’s and Don’ts: Recent Disputes, Enforcement Trends and OLAF Investigations
- Leveraging Innovation in Technology: Blockchain, the Digitalisation of Internal Processes and AI in the Classification Process for Customs Tariff Codes
- Incoterms® 2020 Rules: The Use of Incoterms® Rules, How Will it Work and How to Use Them Correctly
- AEO and Trusted Advisors: Where’s the Value for Traders?
Location: St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel, 54 Buckingham Gate, Westminster, London SW1E 6AF