Rising geopolitical tensions, devastating conflicts and an ever-changing regulatory landscape mean UK businesses need to strive towards compliance in international trade.
A failure to do so will have severe moral implications for exporters from the UK, who could also risk hefty fines, loss of reputation, debarment and the loss of business.
In a free-to-attend Open to Export webinar, board members from the Institute of Export & International Trade’s Export Control Profession will discuss what businesses need to know about Export Controls and Licenses to ensure they are exporting compliantly.
It will cover:
- What are Export Controls and Licenses?
- What do exporters need to know about international sanctions?
- Will you be affected by the 2019 update of the EU Control List of Dual-Use Items?
- What impact could Brexit have for UK businesses?
- The importance of a professional understanding of Export Controls.
We will also be running a live Q&A as part of this webinar.
You can sign up to the webinar here https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6258538237294662923 and watch the previous Open to Export launching the Export Controls Profession below.