The Institute of Export & International Trade ran a webinar on 22 December on new Export Control requirements for when the UK’s transition period for trade with the EU ends on 31 December 2020.
In the webinar, Claire Harrison, head of awareness at the Department for International Trade’s Export Control Joint Unit, reviews the requirements for businesses to comply with new trade and regulatory requirements.
The webinar covers:
- Export Control requirements post transition period for trade from the UK to the EU
- Trading and regulatory requirements between GB and Northern Ireland
- EU regulations for exporting from the EU to the UK
- Considerations with respect to Rest of World trade
You can watch a recording below and can download a copy of the slides here.
Below is a list of useful links mentioned in the webinar:
- Registration for SPIRE
- Government guidance on exporting controls
- Check whether your goods are subject to export control:
- Stay up-to-date by registering to receive Notices to Exporters
- Access to 11 on-demand ‘Compliance 2020’ webinars and the ‘Compliance 2021 Kickoff’