Elevate your status as an Export Control consultant
Ensure your organisation is recognised for its commitment to delivering exceptional service.
The Export Control Profession of the Institute of Export & International Trade can accredit consulting organisations, offering a plethora of benefits. By displaying the Export Control Profession accredited status customers can be confident in the standard of service your organisation will provide.
To become an accredited organisation the following criteria should be followed and evidenced:
- Demonstrate 10 years' experience in international trade
- Provide 2 case studies of work carried out
- Adhere to the Institute's CPD programme - this asks for the organisation to keep up with both contemporary issues and disciplines specific to extend the knowledge of how trade works
Once accredited consultants will be able to:
- Use the digital badging system (see example above) to advertise their accreditation
- Display an annual certificate in their place of business
- Take advantage of the extensive coverage on both Export Control Profession & IOE&IT websites extending to an audience of approx. 45K unique visitors each month
- Use the IOE&IT logo on any certificates issued to clients
- Add their name to an international database of consultants
Why not be part of UK PLC growth and future trading excellence?
Join today to stay ahead of the competition and be part of the fastest growing profession in the UK for just £375 + £38 (CPD) per year. This includes one year Individual Full Membership to the Export Control Profession, incorporating full access to all the benefits of the Institute of Export and International Trade.