We recognise that businesses trading internationally sometimes need help and support. That is why the Institute offers practical and tailored business support through our range of consultancy packages.
Our export licence consultancy packages give you access to a dedicated specialist who will support your business and help ensure you are compliant with export legislation and complex export control issues.
We can help you with:
- What export licence issues does this opportunity present?
- classification of products and technology
- movement of plant and equipment overseas
- how ‘trade controls’ might impact your business
- the effects of US re-export legislation
- employment of foreign nationals
- after sales service
- Is it possible to obtain export licences to meet this commitment?
- Selection of appropriate export licence and required supporting documentation
These services are available to both members and non-members alike, however members benefit from reduced rates.
Call us on 01733 404400 or email email@example.com for a quote.